- Cancellation terms are 14 days prior to arrival.
- If a reservation is cancelled within 14 days of the arrival date then the full first night charge of that stay will apply as a cancellation fee.
- Every effort will be made to try to re-sell the accommodation and in this event the charge will be refunded.
- We require a credit/debit card guarantee to secure all bedroom bookings - a deposit is required for all festive and wedding bookings which represents 25% of the total booking fee.
- All deposits are non-refundable. We would advise guests to take out travel Insurance against cancellations.
- For Christmas breaks, a deposit of 50% of the entire booking fee is required by 14th December. If cancelling a booking prior to 14th December there will be no charges involved. When cancelling after 14th December the deposit will be non-refundable. Should you need to cancel within 1 week of your arrival date then the full booking fee will be charged. We will endeavour to re-sell the facilities reserved and should we be successful then no charges will apply. Our recommendation would always be to secure travel insurance to cover all eventualities.
- Children are welcome at the hotel however for young children of 9 years and under lunch and dinner will be served within our snug/bar/private dining room.
- Children can eat a smaller portion from the full dinner menu and costs are 2/3 of the published price.
- Children over 9 years of age are classed as adult.
- Dogs are welcome at the hotel however are not permitted within the main building other than in our public bar area.
- Our Shieling lodges are the rooms allocated for guests with dogs.
- We request that you advise us in advance if bringing a dog, they must be kept under control at all times and should not be left unattended in the room.
- We reserve the right to charge for special cleaning and compensation for loss or damage in the rooms.
- Is normally after 2.00pm. If earlier check-in is required, simply advise in advance.
- Please inform us if you are likely to be after 9.00pm. Late suppers must be arranged in advance.
- Rooms should be vacated by 11.00am on the day of departure.
Restaurant Opening Times:
- Breakfast (Daily)
7.30am - 9.30am
- Lunch (Wednesday - Sunday)
12.30pm - 2.00pm
- Dinner (Wednesday - Sunday)
7.00pm - 9.00pm
Dress for Dinner: